A new version has just been released almost 3 years later with some major changes and a big GUI revamp. Inguma is a penetration testing toolkit entirely written in python. The framework includes modules to discover hosts, gather information about, fuzz targets, brute force user names and passwords and, of course, exploits. While the current exploitation capabilities in Inguma may be limited, this program provides numerous tools for information gathering and target auditing.
There are some good docs to get you up and running too:
The announcement from the developers blog is here:
You can download Inguma 0.2 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Database Hacking:
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- The Mole v0.3 Released For Download – Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
- MySQL 1 Liner Hack Gives Root Access Without Password
- Inguma 0.0.5 Released for Download – Penetration Testing Toolkit
- Inguma 0.0.7.2 Released for Download – Penetration Testing Toolkit
- Inguma – Penetration Testing Toolkit
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 66,957 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,562 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,672 views