A new version has just been released almost 3 years later with some major changes and a big GUI revamp. Inguma is a penetration testing toolkit entirely written in python. The framework includes modules to discover hosts, gather information about, fuzz targets, brute force user names and passwords and, of course, exploits. While the current exploitation capabilities in Inguma may be limited, this program provides numerous tools for information gathering and target auditing.
There are some good docs to get you up and running too:
The announcement from the developers blog is here:
You can download Inguma 0.2 here:
Or read more here.
- OAT – Oracle Auditing Tools For Database Security
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- Inguma 0.0.5 Released for Download – Penetration Testing Toolkit
- Inguma 0.0.7.2 Released for Download – Penetration Testing Toolkit
- Inguma – Penetration Testing Toolkit
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 74,372 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,986 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 39,188 views