TwitterPasswordDecryptor is the FREE tool to instantly recover Twitter account passwords stored by popular web browsers. Most web browsers store the login credentials for visited websites so that user don’t have to remember and enter the password every time. Each of these web browsers use their own proprietary encryption mechanism to store the login passwords including Twitter account passwords.TwitterPasswordDecryptor automatically crawls through each of these browsers and instantly recovers all of the stored Twitter passwords.
TwitterPasswordDecryptor presents both GUI interface as well as command line version, the later is more helpful for Penetration testers in their work. Apart from normal users who can use it to recover their lost password, it can come in handy for Forensic officials who can get hold of any stored Twitter account passwords and then use that Twitter profile information to further extend their investigation.
TwitterPasswordDecryptor is fully Portable tool which can be directly run anywhere without installing locally. It also comes with Installer for those who wants to install it locally and use it on regular basis. It works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system Windows 7.
Currently supports recovering of the stored Twitter account password from following popular Internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer (all versions from 4 to 8)
- Google Chrome
- Opera Browser
You can download TwitterPasswordDecryptor here:
Or read more here.
- Gitrob – Scan Github For Sensitive Files
- OpenVAS 7 Released – Open Source Vulnerability Scanner
- BlueScan – A Bluetooth Device Scanner
- SniffPass – Simple Password Sniffer
- CSRF Vulnerability in Twitter Allows Forced Following
- Phishing Attacks Hits Twitter Users – Utilising Direct Messages
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,884,921 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,087,718 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 632,165 views