SQLInject-Finder is a simple python script that parses through a pcap and looks at the GET and POST request data for suspicious and possible SQL injects. Rules to check for SQL injection can be easily added. Output can be printed neatly on the command line or in tab delimited format.
The output includes:
- The suspicious IP address
- The attacked webpage
- The parameter and value used
- The frame number of the packet within the pcap (can be used to find exactly where the packet is in Wireshark)
- The reason why the request was flagged
This script was tested using Python 2.6.5. Other versions are not guaranteed to work.
This script depends on the dpkt libraries.
You can download SQLInject-Finder here:
Or read more here.
- OAT – Oracle Auditing Tools For Database Security
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- Wapiti – Web Application Scanner / Black-box testing
- w3af – Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
- WAVSEP – Web Application Vulnerability Scanner Evaluation Project
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 75,038 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 54,093 views
- SQLBrute – SQL Injection Brute Force Tool - 39,700 views