Honggfuzz is a general-purpose fuzzing tool. Given a starting corpus of test files, Hongfuzz supplies and modifies input to a test program and utilize the ptrace() API/POSIX signal interface to detect and log crashes.
Basically it’s a simple, easy to use via command-line interface, providing nice analysis of software crashes in a simple form of file names.
It has been used to find a few (possibly exploitable) bugs in some major software packages including freetype2, librsvg and libtiff.
- Easy setup: No complicated configuration files or setup necessary — Hongfuzz can be run directly from the command line.
- Fast: Multiple Hongfuzz instances can be run simultaneously for more efficient fuzzing.
- Powerful analysis capabilities: Hongfuzz will use the most powerful process state analysis (e.g. ptrace) interface under a given OS.
You can download Honggfuzz here:
Or read more here.
- The Jeep HACK – What You Need To Know
- Dharma – Generation-based Context-free Grammar Fuzzing Tool
- Hacking Team Hacked – What You Need To Know
- Browser Fuzzer 3 (bf3) – Comprehensive Web Browser Fuzzing Tool
- fm-fsf – Freakin’ Simple Fuzzer – Cross Platform Fuzzing Tool
- Keep on Fuzzing! Advice
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities: