XSSer is an open source penetration testing tool that automates the process of detecting and exploiting XSS injections against different applications.
It contains several options to try to bypass certain filters, and various special techniques of code injection.
- Added “final remote injections” option
- Cross Flash Attack!
- Cross Frame Scripting
- Data Control Protocol Injections
- Base64 (rfc2397) PoC
- OnMouseMove PoC
- Browser launcher
- New options menu
- Pre-check system
- Crawler spidering clones
- More advanced statistics system
- “Mana” ouput results
You can download XSSer v1.0 here:
Or read more here.
- WordPress Critical Zero-Day Vulnerability Fixed In A Hurry
- Commix – Command Injection Attack Tool
- Pinterest Bug Bounty Program Starts Paying
- XSSYA – Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Scanner Tool
- HDIV – Java Web Application Security Framework
- XSSYA v2.0 Released – XSS Vulnerability Confirmation Tool
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 230,285 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,494 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,223 views