XSSer is an open source penetration testing tool that automates the process of detecting and exploiting XSS injections against different applications.
It contains several options to try to bypass certain filters, and various special techniques of code injection.
- Added “final remote injections” option
- Cross Flash Attack!
- Cross Frame Scripting
- Data Control Protocol Injections
- Base64 (rfc2397) PoC
- OnMouseMove PoC
- Browser launcher
- New options menu
- Pre-check system
- Crawler spidering clones
- More advanced statistics system
- “Mana” ouput results
You can download XSSer v1.0 here:
Or read more here.
- Twitter Bug Bounty Official – Started Paying For Bugs
- Heartbleed Implicated In US Hospital Leak
- XML Quadratic Blowup Attack Blows Up WordPress & Drupal
- XSSYA – Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Scanner Tool
- HDIV – Java Web Application Security Framework
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 227,438 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,103 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,056 views