XSSer is an open source penetration testing tool that automates the process of detecting and exploiting XSS injections against different applications.
It contains several options to try to bypass certain filters, and various special techniques of code injection.
- Added “final remote injections” option
- Cross Flash Attack!
- Cross Frame Scripting
- Data Control Protocol Injections
- Base64 (rfc2397) PoC
- OnMouseMove PoC
- Browser launcher
- New options menu
- Pre-check system
- Crawler spidering clones
- More advanced statistics system
- “Mana” ouput results
You can download XSSer v1.0 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Evernote Hacked – ALL Users Required To Reset Passwords
- Apple, Facebook & Hundreds More Hacked By 0-Day Java Exploit
- Weevely – PHP Stealth Tiny Web Shell
- HDIV – Java Web Application Security Framework
- BeEF – Browser Exploitation Framework
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 218,450 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 117,833 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 84,866 views