XSSer is an open source penetration testing tool that automates the process of detecting and exploiting XSS injections against different applications.
It contains several options to try to bypass certain filters, and various special techniques of code injection.
- Added “final remote injections” option
- Cross Flash Attack!
- Cross Frame Scripting
- Data Control Protocol Injections
- Base64 (rfc2397) PoC
- OnMouseMove PoC
- Browser launcher
- New options menu
- Pre-check system
- Crawler spidering clones
- More advanced statistics system
- “Mana” ouput results
You can download XSSer v1.0 here:
Or read more here.
- XcodeGhost iOS Trojan Infected Over 4000 Apps
- WhatsApp Web vCard Vulnerability Exposed 200M Users
- Mimikatz – Gather Windows Credentials
- XSSYA – Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Scanner Tool
- HDIV – Java Web Application Security Framework
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 231,807 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,692 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,285 views