WATOBO is intended to enable security professionals to perform highly efficient (semi-automated ) web application security audits. We are convinced that the semi-automated approach is the best way to perform an accurate audit and to identify most of the vulnerabilities. WATOBO has no attack capabilities and is provided for legal vulnerability audit purposes only.
How Does It Work?
Additionally, WATOBO supports passive and active checks. Passive checks are more like filter functions. They are used to collect useful information, e.g. email or IP addresses. Passive checks will be performed during normal browsing activities. No additional requests are sent to the (web) application.
Active checks instead will produce a high number of requests (depending on the check module) because they do the automatic part of vulnerability identification, e.g. during a scan.
- Session Management capabilities! You can define login scripts as well as logout signatures. So you don’t have to login manually each time you get logged out.
- Can perform vulnerability checks out of the box.
- Supports Inline De-/Encoding, so you don’t have to copy strings to a transcoder and back again. Just do it inside the request/response window with a simple mouse click.
- Smart filter functions, so you can find and navigate to the most interesting parts of the application easily.
- Written in (FX)Ruby and enables you to define your own checks
- Free software ( licensed under the GNU General Public License Version 2)
There is an ‘unofficial’ manual here:
And some video tutorials to get you started here.
You can download WATOBO 0.9.5 here:
Or read more here.
- Mimikatz – Gather Windows Credentials
- Dharma – Generation-based Context-free Grammar Fuzzing Tool
- Passgen – Random Character Generator For WPA/WPA2 Key Cracking
- WATOBO – The Web Application Security Auditing Toolbox
- Web Security Dojo 2.0 – Self-Contained Web Hacking Training
- FireCAT – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Tools
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,924,447 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,212,372 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 651,165 views