PoC to generate Reverse TCP backdoors (x86, x64, all ports), running Autorun or LNK USB infections, but also dumping all USB files remotely on multiple targets at the same time. USBsploit works through Meterpreter sessions with a light (27MB) modified version of Metasploit. The interface is a mod of SET (The Social Engineering Toolkit). The Meterpreter script usbsploit.rb of the USBsploit Framework can otherwise be used with the original Metasploit Framework.
You can download USBsploit here:
Or read more here.
- Twitter Bug Bounty Official – Started Paying For Bugs
- Heartbleed Implicated In US Hospital Leak
- XML Quadratic Blowup Attack Blows Up WordPress & Drupal
- A Collection of Web Backdoors & Shells – cmdasp cmdjsp jsp-reverse php-backdoor
- REMnux: A Linux Distribution For Reverse-Engineering Malware
- UK Wants Backdoor in Next Version of Microsoft Windows
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 227,463 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,104 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,056 views