Andiparos is a fork of the famous Paros Proxy. It is an open source web application security assessment tool that gives penetration testers the ability to spider websites, analyze content, intercept and modify requests, etc.
The author did ask for the original authors of Paros Proxy to integrate his changes but was rejected, hence the fork.
The advantage of Andiparos is mainly the support of Client Certificates on Smartcards. Moreover it has several small interface enhancements, making the life easier for penetration testers…
- Smartcard support
- History Filter (URLs)
- Tag requests in history
- other small enhancements…
You can download Andiparos here:
Or read more here.
- OAT – Oracle Auditing Tools For Database Security
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- Sprajax – An Open Source AJAX Security Scanner
- RAWR – Rapid Assessment of Web Resources
- Pantera – Web Application Analysis Engine
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 73,923 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,909 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 39,064 views