Andiparos is a fork of the famous Paros Proxy. It is an open source web application security assessment tool that gives penetration testers the ability to spider websites, analyze content, intercept and modify requests, etc.
The author did ask for the original authors of Paros Proxy to integrate his changes but was rejected, hence the fork.
The advantage of Andiparos is mainly the support of Client Certificates on Smartcards. Moreover it has several small interface enhancements, making the life easier for penetration testers…
- Smartcard support
- History Filter (URLs)
- Tag requests in history
- other small enhancements…
You can download Andiparos here:
Or read more here.
- Onapsis Bizploit v1.50 – SAP Penetration Testing Framework
- OAT – Oracle Auditing Tools For Database Security
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- Sprajax – An Open Source AJAX Security Scanner
- OAT – Microsoft OCS Assessment Tool (Office Communication Server)
- RAWR – Rapid Assessment of Web Resources
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 75,405 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 54,160 views
- SQLBrute – SQL Injection Brute Force Tool - 39,992 views