Andiparos is a fork of the famous Paros Proxy. It is an open source web application security assessment tool that gives penetration testers the ability to spider websites, analyze content, intercept and modify requests, etc.
The author did ask for the original authors of Paros Proxy to integrate his changes but was rejected, hence the fork.
The advantage of Andiparos is mainly the support of Client Certificates on Smartcards. Moreover it has several small interface enhancements, making the life easier for penetration testers…
- Smartcard support
- History Filter (URLs)
- Tag requests in history
- other small enhancements…
You can download Andiparos here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Database Hacking:
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- The Mole v0.3 Released For Download – Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
- MySQL 1 Liner Hack Gives Root Access Without Password
- Sprajax – An Open Source AJAX Security Scanner
- Pantera – Web Application Analysis Engine
- SSA 1.5.1 – Security System Analyzer an OVAL Based Scanner
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 66,943 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,560 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,672 views