Bizploit is the first Opensource ERP Penetration Testing framework. Developed by the Onapsis Research Labs, Bizploit assists security professionals in the discovery, exploration, vulnerability assessment and exploitation phases of specialized ERP Penetration Tests.
Bizploit is expected to provide the security community with a basic framework to support the discovery, exploration, vulnerability assessment and exploitation of ERP systems.
The term “ERP Security” has been so far understood by most of the IT Security and Auditing industries as a synonym of “Segregation of Duties”. While this aspect is absolutely important for the overall security of the Organization’s core business platforms, there are many other threats that are still overlooked and imply much higher levels of risk. Onapsis Bizploit is designed as an academic proof-of-concept that will help the general community to illustrate and understand this kind of risks.
Currently Onapsis Bizploit provides all the features available in the sapyto GPL project, plus several new plugins and connectors focused in the security of SAP business platforms. Updates for other popular ERPs are to be released in the short term.
You can download Bizploit here:
Or read more here.
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- The Mole v0.3 Released For Download – Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
- MySQL 1 Liner Hack Gives Root Access Without Password
- SIFT Web Services Security Testing Framework
- Hcon Security Testing Framework (HconSTF) v0.4 – Fire Base
- Inguma 0.0.5 Released for Download – Penetration Testing Toolkit
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 67,164 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,594 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,721 views