iScanner is free open source tool lets you detect and remove malicious codes and web pages viruses from your Linux/Unix server easily and automatically. This is a neat tool for those who have to do some clean up operation after a mass-exploitation or defacement on a shared web-host.
This tool is programmed by iSecur1ty using Ruby programming language and it’s released under the terms of GNU Affero General Public License 3.0.
- Extensive log shows the infected files and the malicious code.
- Send email reports.
- Ability to clean the infected web pages automatically.
- Easy backup and restore system for the infected files.
- Simple and editable signature based database.
- Ability to update the database and the program easily from dedicated server.
- Very flexible options and easy to use.
- Fast scanner with good performance.
- Microsoft Windows compatibility.
- Export log in other formats (xml, html).
- Extend the database and make it able to detect malicious files.
- Ability to send infected file to iScanner server for analysis.
- Build remote scanner service with API.
You can download iScanner v0.5 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Countermeasures:
- AxCrypt – Open Source Windows File Encryption Software
- Smooth-Sec – IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection/Prevention System) In A Box
- HoneyDrive Desktop v0.2 Released – Honeypot LiveCD
- Viruses & Malware Monitored on a Dynamic World Map
- Web Integrity Checker – ISPs Inserting Ads Into Web Content
- Sophos Offers Free Rootkit Detection Tool/Software
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 118,889 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 116,786 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,515 views