pwnat, pronounced “poe-nat”, is a tool that allows any number of clients behind NATs to communicate with a server behind a separate NAT with *no* port forwarding and *no* DMZ setup on any routers in order to directly communicate with each other. The server does not need to know anything about the clients trying to connect.
Simply put, this is a proxy server that works behind a NAT, even when the client is behind a NAT, without any 3rd party. There is no middle man, no proxy, no 3rd party, no UPnP/STUN/ICE required, no spoofing, and no DNS tricks. More importantly, the client can then connect to any host or port on any remote host or to a fixed host and port decided by the server.
pwnat will work on most *nix operating systems. Tested on Linux and OS X.
You can download pwnat v0.2-beta here:
Or read more here.
- InsomniaShell – ASP.NET Reverse Shell Or Bind Shell
- WhatWeb – Identify CMS, Blogging Platform, Stats Packages & More
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- XMPPloit – A Tool to Attack XMPP Connections
- OAT (OCS Assessment Tool) – Office Communication Server Security Assessment Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,878,545 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,075,734 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 629,176 views