CodeCrawler is a tool aimed at assisting code review practitioners. It is a static code review tool which searches for key topics within .NET and J2EE/JAVA code. It’s a Microsoft .NET 3.5 Windows Form application which supports the OWASP Code Review Project.
It provides automatic STRIDE classification a very simple DREAD calculator and few minor utilities. Direct links to WAST 2.0 Threat Classification, Secure Java Development Guidelines and OWASP Tools are also part of the package.
- .NET Framework 3.5 (Service Pack 1)
- Visual Studio 2008
- Windows Platform
You can download CodeCrawler here:
Or read more here.
- Google Chrome 42 Stomps A LOT Of Bugs & Disables Java By Default
- VScan – Open Source Vulnerability Management System
- Facebook Launches ThreatExchange – Security Clearinghouse API
- Agnitio v2.1 Released – Manual Security Code Review Tool
- The Top 10 PHP Security Vulnerabilities from OWASP
- OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) Testing Guide v3 Released
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,439 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 117,222 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,591 views