YASAT (Yet Another Stupid Audit Tool) is a simple stupid audit tool. Its goal is to be as simple as possible with minimum binary dependencies (only sed, grep and cut).
It do many tests for checking security configuration issue or others good practice.
It checks many software configurations like:
- Packages update
- user accounting
YASAT has been tested on:
YASAT is licensed under GPLv3.
You can download YASAT here:
Or read more here.
- HoneyDrive 3 Released – The Premier Honeypot Bundle Distro
- Codesake::Dawn – Static Code Analysis Security Scanner For Ruby
- Don’t Get Hacked – Have A Free Acunetix Security Scan
- DllHijackAuditor – Free Audit Tool For DLL Hijack Vulnerability
- SpikeSource Spike PHP Security Audit Tool
- xSQLScanner – Database Password Cracker & Security Audit Tool For MS-SQL & MySQL
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,081 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 116,969 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,545 views