This is a tool that performs version fingerprinting on Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008, using well known techniques based on several public tools that identifies the SQL Version. The strength of this tool is that it uses probabilistic algorithm to identify the version of the Microsoft SQL Server.
The “Microsoft SQL Server Fingerprint Tool” can also be used to identify vulnerable versions of Microsoft SQL Server – it is based on some techniques used by Exploit Next GenerationTM to perform automated penetration test.
This is a very new tool and is in the BETA stage, so please do download it, try it out and give some feedback to the author.
You can download mssqlfp here:
Or read more here.
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- Exploit Next Generation SQL Fingerprint (ESF) – MS-SQL Server Fingerprinting Tool
- sqlmap 0.5 – Automated SQL Injection Tool
- MySqloit – SQL Injection Takeover Tool For LAMP
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 73,411 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,835 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,999 views