Groundspeed is an open-source Firefox extension for web application security testers presented at the OWASP AppSec DC 2009. It allows you to manipulate the web application’s user interface to eliminate annoying limitations and client-side controls that interfere with the web application penetration test.
What can I do with Groundspeed?
Groundspeed allows you to modify the forms and form elements loaded in the page. Some practical uses include:
- Changing the types of form fields, for example you can change hidden fields into text fields so you can easily edit their contents.
- Quickly removing size and length limitations on text fields so you have more space to type your attack strings.
- Changing form target so the form submits in another tab.
You can install Groundspeed here:
Or read more here.
- Gitrob – Scan Github For Sensitive Files
- OpenVAS 7 Released – Open Source Vulnerability Scanner
- BlueScan – A Bluetooth Device Scanner
- Firefox Patches 8 Security Vulnerabilities with 22.214.171.124
- FireCAT 1.5 Released – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Extensions
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,884,809 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,087,515 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 632,139 views