BackTrack is a Linux-based penetration testing arsenal that aids security professionals in the ability to perform assessments in a purely native environment dedicated to hacking.
Regardless if you’re making BackTrack your primary operating system, booting from a LiveDVD, or using your favorite thumbdrive, BackTrack has been customized down to every package, kernel configuration, script and patch solely for the purpose of the penetration tester.
BackTrack is intended for all audiences from the most savvy security professionals to early newcomers to the information security field. BackTrack promotes a quick and easy way to find and update the largest database of security tool collection to-date.
I’m sure many of you have been using the BackTrack 4 Pre Release which was pushed out in June last year, finally BackTrack Final 4 is available for download!
New in BackTrack Final 4
This release includes a new kernel, a larger and expanded toolset repository, custom tools that you can only find on BackTrack, and more importantly, fixes to most major bugs that were known of.
You can download BackTrack Final 4 here:
Due to massive demand and lack of capacity I would suggest download the Torrent version.
Or read more here.
- InsomniaShell – ASP.NET Reverse Shell Or Bind Shell
- WhatWeb – Identify CMS, Blogging Platform, Stats Packages & More
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- BackTrack 5 Released – The Most Advanced Linux Security Distribution & LiveCD
- BackTrack 4 Pre Release Available For Download
- BackTrack Final 3 Hacking LiveCD Released For Download
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,878,688 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,075,941 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 629,240 views