Process Hacker is a free and open source process viewer and memory editor with unique features such as powerful process termination and a Regex memory searcher. It can show services, processes and their threads, modules, handles and memory regions.
- Viewing, terminating, suspending and resuming processes.
- Restarting processes, creating dump files, detaching from any debuggers, viewing heaps, injecting DLLs, etc.
- Viewing detailed process information, statistics, and performance information.
- Viewing, terminating, suspending and resuming threads.
- Viewing detailed token information (including modifying privileges).
- Viewing and unloading modules.
- Viewing memory regions.
- Viewing environment variables.
- Viewing and closing handles.
- Viewing, controlling and editing services.
- Viewing and closing network connections.
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or above, 32-bit or 64-bit.
You can download Process Hacker v1.7 here:
Or read more here.
- HoneyDrive Desktop v0.2 Released – Honeypot LiveCD
- Mobius Forensic Toolkit 0.5.10 – Forensics Framework To Manage Cases & Case Items
- Rec Studio 4 – Reverse Engineering Compiler & Decompiler
- Fusil Fuzzer 0.7 – Fuzzing Functions in Python
- eEye Duster – Dead/Uninitialized Stack Eraser
- Windows Credentials Editor v1.0 – List, Add & Edit Logon Sessions
Most Read in Forensics:
- NetworkMiner – Passive Sniffer & Packet Analysis Tool for Windows - 65,521 views
- raw2vmdk – Mount Raw Hard Disk (dd) Images As VMDK Virtual Disks - 28,829 views
- sslsniff v0.6 Released – SSL MITM Tool - 26,844 views