PDFResurrect is a tool aimed at analyzing PDF documents. The PDF format allows for previous document changes to be retained in a more recent version of the document, thereby creating a running history of changes for the document. This tool attempts to extract all previous versions while also producing a summary of changes between versions.
This tool can also “scrub” or write data over the original instances of PDF objects that have been modified or deleted, in an effort to disguise information from previous versions that might not be intended for anyone else to read.
v0.9 is a bug fix release and addresses the gathering of data (within limit) for the Creator MetaData at the end of a PDF. The previous version would stop prematurely, or possibly get too much info (in certain cases).
You can download PDFResurrect v0.9 here:
Or read more here.
- clipcaptcha – CAPTCHA Service Impersonation Tool
- dirs3arch – HTTP File & Directory Brute Forcing Tool
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- peepdf – Analyze & Modify PDF Files
- Odysseus Win32 Proxy & Telemachus HTTP Transaction Analysis
- Graudit – Code Audit Tool Using Grep
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,858,124 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,043,913 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 619,374 views