FindDomains is a multithreaded search engine discovery tool that will be very useful for penetration testers dealing with discovering domain names/web sites/virtual hosts which are located on too many IP addresses. Provides a console interface so you can easily integrate this tool to your pentest automation system.
It retrieves domain names/web sites which are located on specified ip address/hostname.
In order to use FindDomains you need to:
- Create an appid from “Bing Developers” at this link.
- It’ll be like that : 32AFB589D1C8B4FEC73D4BCB6EA0AD810E0FA2C7
- When you have registered an appid, enter it to the “appid.txt” which is in the program directory.
- Uses Bing search engine. Works with first 1000 records.
- Multithreaded on crawling and DNS resolution.
- Performs DNS resolution for extracted domains to eleminate cached/old records.
- Has a console interface so it can be very useful with some command-line foo.
- Works with Mono. But running under Windows is more efficient.
- .NET Framework 3.5. Also working with Mono.
You can dowload FindDomains v.0.1.1 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Capstone – Multi-platform, Multi-architecture Disassembly Framework
- xssless – An Automated XSS Payload Generator Written In Python
- DRIL – Domain Reverse IP Lookup Tool
- Inguma – Penetration Testing Toolkit
- Inguma 0.0.6 Released for Download – Free Pen-testing Framework
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,839,559 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,025,912 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 611,197 views