UCSniff is a VoIP & IP Video Security Assessment tool that integrates existing open source software into several useful features, allowing VoIP and IP Video owners and security professionals to rapidly test for the threat of unauthorized VoIP and Video Eavesdropping. Written in C/C++, and available on Linux and Windows, the software is free and available for anyone to download, under the GPLv3 license.
UCSniff was created as a Proof of Concept demonstration tool and a method of creating awareness around VoIP/UC threats. It can be used by VoIP/UC Administrators to test their own VoIP or Video Infrastructure in a pilot before vulnerabilities are rolled into production. It can also be used by security professionals as a method of convincing IT decision makers that security best practices should be applied to VoIP/UC in the same way that they are applied to other TCP/IP based, client-server applications.
- Real time VoIP and Video monitoring.
- New codec support, G729, G726, G723.
- GUI version of Windows and Linux.
- TFTP MitM Modification of IP phone settings.
- New VideoSnarf tool – Converts offline RTP pcap file to media file.
- Windows VLAN implementation, for VLAN Hopping in Windows.
Or read more here.
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- Microsoft Says You SHOULD Re-use Passwords Across Sites
- Dradis v2.9 – Information Sharing For Security Assessments
- UCSniff – VoIP/IP Video Sniffing Tool
- VIPER Lab’s VAST Live Distro – VoIP Security Testing LiveCD
- VideoJak – IP Video Security Assessment Tool
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,140,882 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 585,144 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 416,219 views