It’s been a while since I’ve seen a tool of this type, back in the heydays of Google Hacking (which became the generic term for information gathering via search engines) there were multiple tools such as Gooscan and Goolag.
Binging is a simple tool to query Bing search engine. It will use your Bing API key and fetch multiple results. This particular tool can be used for cross domain footprinting for Web 2.0 applications, site discovery, reverse lookup, host enumeration etc. One can use various different directives like site, ip etc. and run queries against the engine. On top of it tool provides filtering capabilities so you can ask for unique URLs or hosts. It is also possible to filter results by applying power of regular expression. Get your Bing API key and use this tool for your audit, assessment and research.
You can download Binging here:
Or read more here.
- InsomniaShell – ASP.NET Reverse Shell Or Bind Shell
- WhatWeb – Identify CMS, Blogging Platform, Stats Packages & More
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- wsScanner – Web Services Footprinting, Discovery, Enumeration, Scanning and Fuzzing tool
- SearchDiggity – GUI Front-End For GoogleDiggity & BingDiggity
- Host-Extract – Enumerate All IP/Host Patterns In A Web Page
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,878,776 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,076,100 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 629,285 views