Websecurify is a web and web2.0 security initiative specializing in researching security issues and building the next generation of tools to defeat and protect web technologies.
- Multi-platform – The tool is available and successfully runs on Windows, Mac OS, Linux and other operating systems.
- Automatic Updates – Every single piece of the tool is subjected to automatic updates. This means that newer and more advanced versions of the tool can be shipped to your front door without you lifting your finger. This however is completely optional. The automatic update can be turned off if needed.
You can download Websecurify 0.3 here:
Or read more here.
- Plecost – WordPress Fingerprinting Tool
- InstaRecon – Automated Subdomain Discovery Tool
- Wapiti – Web Application Vulnerability Scanner v2.3.0
- Websecurify – Integrated Web Security Testing Environment
- Web Security Dojo 2.0 – Self-Contained Web Hacking Training
- SIFT Web Services Security Testing Framework
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,907,275 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,146,138 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 642,128 views