HP SWFScan is a free tool developed by HP Web Security Research Group, which will automatically find security vulnerabilities in applications built on the Flash platform.
HP is offering SWFScan because:
- Their research shows that developers and increasingly implementing applications built on the Adobe Flash platform without the required security expertise.
- As a result, they are seeing a proliferation of insecure applications being deployed on the web.
- A vulnerable application built on the Flash platform widens your website’s attack surface creating more opportunity for malicious hackers.
How SWFScan works and what vulnerabilities it finds:
- Decompiles applications built on the Adobe Flash platform to extract the ActionScript code and statically analyzes it to identify security issues such as information disclosure.
- Identifies and reports insecure programming and deployment practices and suggests solutions.
- Enables you to audit third party applications without requiring access to the source code.
You can download SWFScan here:
Or read more here.
- RWMC – Retrieve Windows Credentials With PowerShell
- MITMf – Man-In-The-Middle Attack Framework
- LaZagne – Password Recovery Tool For Windows & Linux
- ServiceCapture – HTTP Traffic Capture for Debugging Flash
- Netsparker Community Edition – Web Application Security Scanner
- SWFIntruder – Analysis and Security Testing of Flash Applications
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,954,804 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,334,313 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 666,121 views