MySqloit is a SQL Injection takeover tool focused on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) platforms. It has the ability to upload and execute metasploit shellcodes through the MySql SQL Injection vulnerabilities. Attackers performing SQL injection on a MySQL-PHP platform must deal with several limitations and constraints.
For example, the lack of multiple statements in one query makes MySQL an unpopular platform for remote code execution, compared to other platforms. This tool is written to demostrate how remote code execution can be performed on a database connector that do not support stack queries.
- SQL Injection detection using time based injection method
- Database fingerprint
- Web server directory fingerprint
- Payload creation and execution
MySqloit is currently only tested on Linux. This is a new tool though so we should expect more development soon, I hope some of you guys can test it out and let the author know what you think.
You can download MySqloit v0.1 here:
Or read more here.
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- sqlsus 0.2 Released – MySQL Injection & Takeover Tool
- sqlsus 0.7.1 Released – MySQL Injection & Takeover Tool
- sqlmap 0.7 Released – Automatic SQL Injection Tool
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 70,985 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,730 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,910 views