Graudit is a simple script and signature sets that allows you to find potential security flaws in source code using the GNU utility grep. It’s comparable to other static analysis applications like RATS, SWAAT and flaw-finder while keeping the technical requirements to a minimum and being very flexible.
Graudit supports several options and tries to follow good shell practices. For a list of the options you can run graudit -h or see below. The simplest way to use graudit is;
You can download Graudit v1.1 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Countermeasures:
- Noted Chinese Hacker Wicked Rose Heading Antivirus Company Anvisoft
- HoneyDrive – Honeypots In A Box
- Microsoft Patches Critical Security Vulnerabilities In Windows, Office, IE, Exchange & SQL Server
- YASAT – Yet Another Stupid Audit Tool
- Skavenger – source code auditing tool!
- SpikeSource Spike PHP Security Audit Tool
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 117,837 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 115,941 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,465 views