Graudit is a simple script and signature sets that allows you to find potential security flaws in source code using the GNU utility grep. It’s comparable to other static analysis applications like RATS, SWAAT and flaw-finder while keeping the technical requirements to a minimum and being very flexible.
Graudit supports several options and tries to follow good shell practices. For a list of the options you can run graudit -h or see below. The simplest way to use graudit is;
You can download Graudit v1.1 here:
Or read more here.
- Just-Metadata – Gathers & Analyse IP Address Metadata
- Agile Security – How Does It Fit Into A World Of Continuous Delivery
- Shadow Daemon – Web Application Firewall
- Graudit v1.9 Download – Grep Source Code Auditing Tool
- YASAT – Yet Another Stupid Audit Tool
- SpikeSource Spike PHP Security Audit Tool
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,597 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 117,355 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,623 views