Recently I posted about Charles Web Debugging Proxy and quite a few people mentioned they had been using Fiddler.
Fiddler is a Web Debugging Proxy which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet. Fiddler allows you to inspect all HTTP(S) traffic, set breakpoints, and “fiddle” with incoming or outgoing data. Fiddler includes a powerful event-based scripting subsystem, and can be extended using any .NET language.
Fiddler is freeware and can debug traffic from virtually any application, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and thousands more.
If you want some info on how to use Fiddler for debugging you can check here:
You can download Fiddler here:
Or read more here.
- BlueMaho Project – Bluetooth Security Testing Suite
- ZMap – Fast Open-Source Network Scanner
- Serious Linux/UNIX FTP Flaw Allows Command Execution
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy – HTTP Monitor & Reverse Proxy
- x5s – Automated XSS Security Testing Assistant
- Watcher – Passive Analysis Tool For HTTP Web Applications
Most Read in Network Hacking:
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,076,748 views
- Wep0ff – Wireless WEP Key Cracker Tool - 511,922 views
- THC-Hydra – The Fast and Flexible Network Login Hacking Tool - 316,112 views