Please note that Durzosploit does not find browser vulnerabilities, it only is an framework containing exploits you can use.
At present there aren’t many exploits:
- twitter.com/update_status – Updates a target’s status
- twitter.com/update_settings – Updates your target’s settings
- facebook.com/what_is_on_your_mind – Write your message in your target’s mind
- drupal/edit_user_profile – Drupal 6.x – edit the profile of the user
- drupal/logout – Drupal 6.x – makes target logout
So far the author’s focus has been on the framework itself; allowing people to quickly write their exploits and adding some automated obfuscators.
Durzosploit provides some obfuscators to automatically pack/minify your generated exploit.
You can download the latest version from the Durzosploit SVN here:
svn co svn://www.engineeringforfun.com/svn/durzosploit/trunk
Or read more here.
Recent in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Cupid Media Hack Exposes 42 Million Passwords In Plain Text
- Linux Backdoor Fokirtor Injects Traffic Into SSH Protocol
- Another IE 0-Day Hole Found & Used By In-Memory Drive By Attacks
- Browser Rider – Web Browser Exploitation Framework
- Exploit Next Generation SQL Fingerprint (ESF) – MS-SQL Server Fingerprinting Tool
- Websecurify – Web Security Testing Framework
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 222,959 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 118,553 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 84,956 views