Webtunnel is a network utility that encapsulates arbitrary data in HTTP and transmits it through a web server.
In that regard, it is similar to httptunnel, however, it has several key important differences: its server component runs in the context of a web server as a CGI application (with optional FastCGI support) so it does not need its own port, and supports most things that the web server supports, such as authentication, HTTP 1.1, HTTPS, and client certificates; it uses simple requests and responses so it works seamlessly through forward and reverse proxies; it is multi-threaded (actually multi-process using sockets for inter-process communication) to allow multiple parallel connections to multiple destinations simultaneously.
- Added support for proxy auto-configuration
- Fixed a bug that would cause a keep-alive timeout to stop the tunnel
- Fixed a fork handling bug to support ActivePerl’s negative PIDs
You can download Webtunnel 0.0.5 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Capstone – Multi-platform, Multi-architecture Disassembly Framework
- xssless – An Automated XSS Payload Generator Written In Python
- Webtunnel 0.0.2 – HTTP Encapsulation and Tunnel Tool
- SSL VPNs and OpenVPN – Part III
- Hacking Tor – A Flaw Appears?
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,839,083 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,025,465 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 611,007 views