What is ScreenStamp!
ScreenStamp! is basically a screen grabbing application for pen-testing and people working in forensics. The app will ask you for a location to save your screen shots to, along with a name that the program will number, allowing the user to concentrate on the job at hand as opposed to saving screen shots.
ScreenStamp! also time and date stamps the screen shot at the top right hand corner.
Where did the ScreenStamp! idea come from?
A bunch of students studying Ethical Hacking for Computer Security were carrying out an Information Gathering exercise the task of taking and saving screen shots with the clock opened and date showing was repetitive and tedious, so the group members decided that an application that would do this would be useful. After failing to find an existing application that fulfilled their needs they created one.
ScreenStamp! will not only be available to use on Windows operating systems but also Linux and Mac.
You can download ScreenStamp! here:
Or read more here.
- DAMM – Differential Analysis of Malware in Memory
- Malheur – Automatic Malware Analysis Tool
- LiME – Linux Memory Extractor
- Ticketcharge.com.my website hacked
- VideoJak – IP Video Security Assessment Tool
- XSS Shell v0.3.9 – Cross Site Scripting Backdoor Tool
Most Read in Forensics:
- NetworkMiner – Passive Sniffer & Packet Analysis Tool for Windows - 66,135 views
- raw2vmdk – Mount Raw Hard Disk (dd) Images As VMDK Virtual Disks - 32,847 views
- sslsniff v0.6 Released – SSL MITM Tool - 27,126 views