WMAT is Web Mail Auth Tool that provide some essential functions for testing web mail logins, written in python with support of pyCurl.
How it works?
It is very simple, You give WMAT file with usernames, file with passwords, URL of web mail app and chose pattern for attack. Patterns are XML files that define post/get fields, http method, referer, success tag, etc … for each web mail applications.
There are currently patterns for horde, squirrelmail, kerio and mdaemon web mail.
The XML pattern files look like this:
--- horde.wmat.xml ---
<xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'>
The author of WMAT requests for help from the community with the patterns, the author of the pattern will be credited in the author field of the XML file.
There are some more options like setting timeout (time between each request), bell on success and option for writing output in file. More can be seen in the Readme file here.
For future versions the following additions are planned:
- using a proxy
- special addon for generation of usernames/passwords
- automatic recognizer of web app
You can download WMAT here:
Or read more here.
- WATOBO – The Web Application Security Auditing Toolbox
- BTCrawler – Bluetooth Diagnostic & Discovery Tool
- Parrot Security OS – Debian Based Security Oriented Operating System
- fzem – MUA (Mail User Agent) / Mail Client Fuzzer
- mssql-hax0r v0.9 – Multi-purpose MS-SQL injection script
- Fake Microsoft Patch – BeastPWS-C
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,914,598 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,171,614 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 646,004 views