Webtunnel is a network utility that encapsulates arbitrary data in HTTP and transmits it through a web server. In that regard, it is similar to httptunnel, however, it has several key important differences: its server component runs in the context of a web server as a CGI application (with optional FastCGI support) so it does not need its own port, and supports most things that the web server supports, such as authentication, HTTP 1.1, HTTPS, and client certificates; it uses simple requests and responses so it works seamlessly through forward and reverse proxies; it is multi-threaded (actually multi-process using sockets for inter-process communication) to allow multiple parallel connections to multiple destinations simultaneously.
It’s written in Perl and currently supports the tunneling of TCP connections. Future plans include implementations in different languages, mixed tunneling of UDP and pipes (so you can tunnel directly to a shell etc.), configuration features such as access control lists, and transmission options like compression and encryption.
You can download Webtunnel 0.0.2 here:
Or read more here.
- XSSYA v2.0 Released – XSS Vulnerability Confirmation Tool
- wig – CMS Identification & Information Gathering Tool
- Appie – Portable Android Security Testing Suite
- Webtunnel 0.0.5 Released – HTTP Encapsulation and Tunnel Tool
- SSL VPNs and OpenVPN – Part III
- Hacking Tor – A Flaw Appears?
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,896,659 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,113,725 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 637,250 views