24 December 2008 | 7,129 views

Check For Vulnerabilities with Acunetix

Merry xmas everyone, here is the year end summary of retarded e-mails. We have had a splendid amount of retarded comments recently too and some decent e-mails too (but all asking the same thing “How do I start learning to be a hacker, what should I do, what should I read etc..I’ll write a post to address that some day).

This guy has some serious typo issues.

flavio wrote:
hi. i am writing you from mexico, i have been traying to buy a carding card to
use it in atm machine but nobody is serieus in my country are all a clounds, i
woul like to get in touch with some suplier to make buisness in my contryt . see
you soon

I wonder what very important details these are?

nellu wrote:
Do you know people or forums where i can sell very important details?

Huh?

Maria Pastrana wrote:
Hello,

We are a Spanish course deditated to distribution of software and tools. We
have a customer interested in VOIP, please send me a quote for 1 license VOIP
Infraestucture Security Testing Tools and let me know if we can have a discount
as a reseller.

This guy sounds angry.

Rhanz wrote:
can you guys hack this f*cking site ?
e-games.com.ph i need a ep hack on ran online

Tsk tsk, you probably got sacked for a reason – DEAL WITH IT.

biljana wrote:
Pls Ser, can u help me?
I resently lost my job and my former boss is IT engeneer. I want to revange
him and find the reason why I was realese from job. The answer is on his e-mail,
and I want to crack his username and password to find answers. Some friend told
me to use Goldeneye but no one knows how to us it. Can u help me use this
program, please.
Help me !

I get all kinds of monetary offers to do ‘hacking’ jobs too, some are quite substantial…but then it’s a distinctly Nigerian sounding name.

Denis Nwoke wrote:
I am not asking you how to hack. I am simply asking if you will hack. I need
hacking services performed. I am willing to compensate the person willing to do
these services to the tune of 10,000 pounds. Please reply if interested.

Yah right?!

Yeimy Garcia wrote:
need help with a email adress that was chared and my info was change by ex and i
have pictures and info that are very inportant to me.Please contact me asap tru
email or #317-640-2667

You want me to help you pirate stuff? Go out and rent it if you can’t afford to buy it you cheapskate.

Caleb Johnson wrote:
Hello, I’m about to start college in about two months, and im a avid p2p sharer
and I wondering, what all I could do to make my actions hidden and not tracked,
so I can keep dowloading from that drug addicted Hollywood lol. Thank You for
your insight, I don’t want to stop downloading free movies and music.
Thanks for your Response
Caleb Johnson

Needs a whack from the clue stick.

Nicky wrote:
hi,
i have downloaded some of your hacking software but would like to know how to
run it, i have downloaded
pof, jtr and cain. i have them but do not know how to run them, please help!!
nicky

Keep an eye on the retards here:

Recent in Retards:
- Retarded E-mails – Carding, Coins, Bombs & More!
- Retarded E-mails – Brute Force, Change School Grades, Hack US Military & MORE
- Retarded E-mails – ATM Cards, Very Important Details, VOIP Testing Tools and MORE!

- VoIP Security Testing Tools List from VoIPSA
- Retarded E-mails – Brute Force, Change School Grades, Hack US Military & MORE
- Retarded E-mails – Crack Hotmail? Hack Facebook? Boyfriend Cheating?

Most Read in Retards:
- Retarded E-mails – Crack Hotmail? Hack Facebook? Boyfriend Cheating? - 63,301 views
- Retarded E-mails – Carding, Coins, Bombs & More! - 33,130 views
- Retarded E-mails – Brute Force, Change School Grades, Hack US Military & MORE - 10,442 views

Advertise on Darknet

20 Responses to “Retarded E-mails – ATM Cards, Very Important Details, VOIP Testing Tools and MORE!”

1. navin 24 December 2008 at 1:11 pm Permalink

I think nicky goes by the omline nickname wepkey….read

hehe

2. concerned 24 December 2008 at 2:12 pm Permalink

Could you please use a less offensive term to categorize these emails? The use of the word “retard” to mean “foolish” or “clueless” is rude and insulting. Mental retardation is a serious disability that affects real people. I agree that these emails are humorous and that the authors deserve to have their submissions publicly ridiculed, but please do so with a label that does not insult innocent people by association with this kind of drivel.

3. chr00t 24 December 2008 at 2:17 pm Permalink

concerned: You need to change your tampon!

4. sugakushuto 24 December 2008 at 5:29 pm Permalink

Calling these posts and or posters of these posts as retarded is just calling it like he sees it. Despite the fact that the truth hurts and that retarded is fairly accurate, I would propose it be called something even more accurate. Since this is designed to punish the ignorant and entertain the rest of us, it should better reflect that. I’m all for the posting of such materials since its pretty funny but I’m also not one to point and laugh at members of the Special Olympics when they struggle to compete. Perhaps a vote could be taken to create a new category name that best reflects the nature of the people that write such ignorant posts of ‘i can haz hax?’. I would like to be the first to submit my suggestion: “ignotugens”

5. Bogwitch 24 December 2008 at 10:48 pm Permalink

Concerned,

It is worth noting that the term ‘retard’ has fallen into popular culture as a term for people that act in the manner described. It is not meant to offend anyone nor is it associated with any medical condition, with retardation relating to much more than human beings.

It strikes me that this is guided by political correctness than anything else.

I think the term as used is correct for the situation.

6. eM3rC 25 December 2008 at 4:59 am Permalink

I would have to say concerned is one of the people that posted or some other person who doesn’t want to spend any time or effort learning the stuff they need to get their task accomplished.

Is it worth it to give them so much attention?

7. buljes 26 December 2008 at 11:13 am Permalink

personally concerned has given me little extra joy over the festive period so thank you… was it sarcasm…?! …hmm too much mulled wine I think….

8. zdunham 26 December 2008 at 4:45 pm Permalink

I am seriously in disbelief about some of these emails. I am also in serious disbelief that people care about the word ‘retard’. I am an antagonist to the death; if this was my blog I would next come out with ‘gay people’ just to get a rise out of someone even though I have nothing against them.

9. Mr Magoo 26 December 2008 at 10:50 pm Permalink

I disagree that Concerned is an author of one of the emails – for a start their grasp of the English language is too good. Instead I think that they are somehow more directly involved with someone who has a mental disability than the rest of the comment authors.

When you are closely involved with a medical condition (whether that be first hand or otherwise) then these things tend to take on much more of a meaning.

I used to joke about sufferers of Tourette’s Syndrome when I was younger. However, since my son was diagnosed with the condition I am now more likely to take offence at people joking about the condition because I see the effect it has on my son and what he has to deal with every day.

I think that renaming this category would be respectful – even if it’s clear that no malice was intended originally. But, it’s not my site so it’s not my call.

10. Bogwitch 28 December 2008 at 2:34 am Permalink

I have spent large amounts of time with both mentally and physically handicapped people. If there is one thing that they all have in common it is that they do not want other people speaking for them!

As for Tourette’s, I’m sorry but I can think of no other affliction that has such good comedic value.

11. 322 29 December 2008 at 1:35 pm Permalink

Concerned, you should not be so concerned.

You see the knowledgeable Wikipedia describes retardation with the type of IQ that encompasses these emails. If you knew the actual term of retardation, you would see that these people do fit into this category please research.

Obviously the mental IQ of some of these emails and request fall lower on the learned branch If you are going to flame, you should read up on the scope of retardation and not just your specific / personal stereotypes. I am sorry you feel offended but you are wrong.

Amanda sounds cute.

So if you read this Amanda.. Hmmm your BF IS cheating? Just ask him to log in and show you his face book and messages. If he is not cheating, I do not think he will have a problem with it. After all, he is your BF.

Dont forget to post your pic.

12. SsXZero 30 December 2008 at 5:16 pm Permalink

Listen muthafuker, you dont have to call no one “retard” cuz your a bad bitch fuked ass muthafuker, and let me know to you, i will fuk your website right now, and i fuk your ass if you call anymore retard someone, fuking piece of shiit fagget bagget.

13. David 31 December 2008 at 3:26 pm Permalink

SsXZero you’re a monkey retard! hehehe u sound like tarzan hehehe

14. mary 4 January 2009 at 4:26 am Permalink

what’s with using the word retard? so demeaning and hurtful. when there are so many other options to use, why hurt a group of people just doing the best they can?

15. kreatin 4 January 2009 at 2:08 pm Permalink

HAHAHA LOL ! ! !

btw *biljana & Garcia ,jebem wam mamu glupu.

16. Cor-Paul 5 January 2009 at 9:43 am Permalink

I find these hilarious. Please keep them coming :)

17. navin 5 January 2009 at 7:03 pm Permalink

@ Cor-Paul, u mean the freakishly funny mails or the freakishly funnier comments ;)

18. Nu-b1 Co-Know0b 15 February 2009 at 6:34 pm Permalink

Please to help me make 12sq meters of Ether-net as I must go some email phishing.

19. Bogwitch 15 February 2009 at 7:53 pm Permalink

;-p

20. Austin M. 18 April 2009 at 4:53 am Permalink

These have to be the funniest emails I have ever read, and what are the chances that most of the people that send them to you can’t even speak proper English. When people send those to you, you should email them back the link their email will be posted in. It wouldn’t be like you’re not helping them, it would be a lesson of think before you speak. And for Christ sake, like WTF, if you’re this stupid you shouldn’t even be on this site in the first place.