Well it’s December 31st again that means shortly another year will be over and we will be ushering in 2009.
Let’s hope for another year full of exciting tools, new developments, more Microsoft exploits (and timely patches) and interesting issues to discuss.
I’d like to take this chance to thank you all for your continuing support, comments and visits.
Keep reading, keep posting and keep informing me of any interesting articles you come across.
May 2009 be a happy, healthy and prosperous year for you, your families and friends.
Happy New Year!
- Yes – We Now Have A Facebook Page – So Please Like It!
- Merry Christmas 2012 From Darknet
- Server Migration – Moved To Linode! And Changed To Nginx/PHP-FPM/APC/W3TC
- Happy Chinese New Year 2011
- Happy New Year – Best Wishes from Darknet!
- Malware Outbreak During New Year – Dref-V and Trojan downloader Tibs-jy
Most Read in Site News:
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH - 36,404 views
- Get the ball rollin’ - 18,981 views
- Slashdot Effect vs Digg Effect Traffic Report - 12,222 views