Complemento v0.4b – LetDown TCP Flooder, ReverseRaider Subdomain Scanner & Httsquash HTTP Server Scanner Tool
An interesting collection of tools for pen-testing including a DoS tool (something you don’t often see publicly released).
Complemento is a collection of tools that the author originally created for his own personal toolchain for solving some problems or just for fun. Now he has decided to release it to the public.
LetDown is a TCP flooder written after the author read the article by fyodor entitled article “TCP Resource Exhaustion and Botched Disclosure“.
ReverseRaider is a domain scanner that uses brute force wordlist scanning for finding a target sub-domains or reverse resolution for a range of ip addresses. This is similar to some of the functionality in DNSenum.
Httsquash is an HTTP server scanner, banner grabber and data retriever. It can be used for scanning large ranges of IP addresses and finding devices or HTTP servers (there is an alpha version of a GUI for this).
You can download Complemento v0.4b here:
Or read more here.
- LiME – Linux Memory Extractor
- HookME – API Based TCP Proxy Including SSL
- EvilFOCA – Network Attack Toolkit
- Complemento v0.6 – LetDown TCP Flooder, ReverseRaider Subdomain Scanner & Httsquash HTTP Server Scanner Tool
- InstaRecon – Automated Subdomain Discovery Tool
- dnsmap 0.22 Released – Subdomain Bruteforcing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,930,461 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,240,667 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 654,144 views