ike-scan is a command-line tool for discovering, fingerprinting and testing IPsec VPN systems. It constructs and sends IKE Phase-1 packets to the specified hosts, and displays any responses that are received.
ike-scan allows you to:
- Send IKE packets to any number of destination hosts, using a configurable output bandwidth or packet rate. (This is useful for VPN detection, when you may need to scan large address spaces.)
- Construct the outgoing IKE packet in a flexible way. (This includes IKE packets which do not comply with the RFC requirements.)
- Decode and display any returned packets.
- Crack aggressive mode pre-shared keys. (You can use ike-scan to obtain the PSK hash data, and then use psk-crack to obtain the key.)
You can read more in depth about ike-scan and how to use it – in the User Guide.
ike-scan is free software, licensed under the GPL. It runs on Windows, Linux and most Unix systems. If you don’t already have ike-scan installed on your system, read the installation guide.
You can download ike-scan 1.9 here:
Or read more here.
- dirs3arch – HTTP File & Directory Brute Forcing Tool
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- SHODAN – Expose Online Devices (Wind Turbines, Power Plants & More!)
- ARP Scanning and Fingerprinting Tool – arp-scan
- ike-scan – Discover & Fingerprint IKE Hosts (IPsec VPN Servers)
- Xprobe2 – Active OS Fingerprinting Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,857,638 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,043,269 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 619,115 views