Browser Rider is a hacking framework to build payloads that exploit the browser. The project aims to provide a powerful, simple and flexible interface to any client side exploit.
Browser Rider is not a new concept. Similar tools such as BeEF or Backframe exploited the same concept. However most of the other existing tools out there are unmaintained, not updated and not documented. Browser Rider wants to fill those gaps by providing a better alternative.
- Easily create powerful payloads and plugins
- Manage payloads automatically with plugins
- All data can be saved in a database
- Control more than one zombie at a time
- Simple administration panel
- PHP 5, with json installed
- Apache with url_rewrite on
You can download Browser Rider here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Capstone – Multi-platform, Multi-architecture Disassembly Framework
- xssless – An Automated XSS Payload Generator Written In Python
- BeEF – Browser Exploitation Framework
- Browser Fuzzer 3 (bf3) – Comprehensive Web Browser Fuzzing Tool
- Month of Browser Bugs (MoBB)
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,839,023 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,025,405 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 610,983 views