A tool which allows one to hijack HTTP connections to steal cookies – even ones on HTTPS sites! Works on both Wifi (monitor mode) and Ethernet.
- Does Wireless injection when the NIC is in monitor mode
- Supports Ethernet
- Support for WEP (when the NIC is in monitor mode)
- Sometimes the victim is not redirected correctly (particularly seen when targeting Gmail)
- Cannot stop the tool via a simple Control^C. This is a problem with the proxy
- Python 2.4
You can download Surf Jack here:
Or read more here.
- Mimikatz – Gather Windows Credentials
- Dharma – Generation-based Context-free Grammar Fuzzing Tool
- Passgen – Random Character Generator For WPA/WPA2 Key Cracking
- sessionthief – HTTP Session Cloning & Cookie Stealing Tool
- Firesheep – Social Network Session Stealing/Hijacking Tool
- login (security through obscurity) – weird PHP script
Most Read in Hacking Tools: