What Does reDuh Do?
reDuh is actually a tool that can be used to create a TCP circuit through validly formed HTTP requests.
Essentially this means that if we can upload a JSP/PHP/ASP page on a server, we can connect to hosts behind that server trivially
What is it for?
a) Bob.Hacker has the ability to upload / create a JSP page on the remote server
b) Bob.Hacker wishes to make an RDP connection to the server term-serv.victim.com (visible to the web-server behind the firewall)
c) The firewall permits HTTP traffic to the webserver but denies everything else
d) Bob.Hacker uploads reDuh.jsp to http://example.xom/uploads/reDuh.jsp
e) Bob.Hacker runs reDuhClient on his machine and points it to the page: $ java reDuhClient ubuntoo.victim.com 80 /uploads/reDuh.jsp
f) Bob.Hacker administers reDuhClient by connecting to its management port (1010 by default)
g) Once connected, Bob.Hacker types: [createTunnel]1234:term-serv.victim.com:3389
h) Now Bob.Hacker launches his RDP client, and aims it at localhost:1234
reDuhClient and reDuh.jsp will happily shunt TCP until they are killed..
The system can handle multiple connections, so while RDP is running, we can use the management connection (on port 1010) again, and request [createTunnel]5555:sshd.victim.com:22
Bob.Hacker can now ssh to localhost on port 5555 to access the sshd on sshd.victim.com (while still running his RDP session)
You can download reDuh here:
Or read more here.
- WATOBO – The Web Application Security Auditing Toolbox
- BTCrawler – Bluetooth Diagnostic & Discovery Tool
- Parrot Security OS – Debian Based Security Oriented Operating System
- PuttyHijack V1.0 – Hijack SSH/PuTTY Connections on Windows
- AVG, Avira and WhatsApp Websites DNS Jacked By Pro-Palestinian Hacktivists
- Burp Suite Free Edition v1.4 – Web Application Security Testing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,914,656 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,171,802 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 646,045 views