This program retrieves version information for the nameservers of a domain and produces a report that describes possible vulnerabilities of each.
Vulnerability information is configurable through a configuration file; the default is porkbind.conf. Each nameserver is tested for recursive queries and zone transfers. The code is parallelized with libpthread.
Changes for v1.3
- Wrote in-a-bind shell script that scans random domain names from DMOZ
- Implemented recursive query testing
- Changed porkbind.conf to use CVE numbers in addition to CERT alerts
- Modified text displayed on stdout to make it more parsable
- Licensed with GNU Lesser General Public License
- Fixed timeout/concurrency/memory corruption bugs
- Fixed improper comparison of alpha/beta version numbering bug
- Added typecasts to silence compiler warnings
The tool now scans for 14 flaws and reports CVE numbers & CERT.
You can download PorkBind v1.3 here:
Or read more here.
- Microsoft Schannel Vulnerabilty – Patch It NOW
- Serious Linux/UNIX FTP Flaw Allows Command Execution
- Microsoft Zero Day OLE Vuln Being Exploited In Powerpoint
- Angry IP Scanner – Cross Platform Port Scanner
- OAPScan – Oracle Application Server Scanner
- FoxOne Free OSINT Tool – Server Reconnaissance Scanner
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 228,201 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,196 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,082 views