SIPVicious suite is a set of tools that can be used to audit SIP based VoIP systems. It currently consists of four tools:
- svmap – this is a sip scanner. Lists SIP devices found on an IP range
- svwar – identifies active extensions on a PBX
- svcrack – an online password cracker for SIP PBX
- svreport – manages sessions and exports reports to various formats
This is a sip scanner. When launched against ranges of ip address space, it will identify any SIP servers which it finds on the way. Also has the option to scan hosts on ranges of ports. For usage instructions check out SvmapUsage.
Traditionally a war dialer used to call up numbers on the phone network to identify ones that are interesting from ones that are not. With SIP, you can do something similar to identify active users.
This is a password cracker making use of digest authentication. It is able to crack passwords on both registrar servers and proxy servers. It can make use of ranges of numbers or a dictionary file full of possible passwords.
Able to manage sessions created by the rest of the tools and export to pdf, xml, csv and plain text.
You can download SIPVicious v0.2.3 here:
Or read more here.
- Web Security Dojo 2.0 – Self-Contained Web Hacking Training
- Plecost – WordPress Fingerprinting Tool
- InstaRecon – Automated Subdomain Discovery Tool
- SIPVicious Tool Suite v0.2.6 – SIP/VoIP Security Auditing Tool
- OSWA Assistant – Wireless Hacking & Auditing LiveCD Toolkit
- Inguma Is Back – The Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Research Toolkit
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,907,988 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,148,503 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 642,479 views