There are quite a lot of SQL Injection Tools available and now there is one more to add to the stable for testing – Bsqlbf V2, which is a Blind SQL Injection Brute Forcer.
The original tool (bsqlbfv1.2-th.pl) was intended to exploit blind sql injection against a mysql backend database, this new version supports blind sql injection against the following databases:
It supports injection in string and integer fields. The feature which separates this tool from all other sql injection tools is that it supports custom SQL queries to be supplied with the -sql switch.
It supports 2 modes of attack:
- Type 0: Blind SQL Injection based on True And Flase response
- Type 1: Blind SQL Injection based on True And Error Response(details)
You can download Bsqlbf V2 here:
Or read more here.
- OAT – Oracle Auditing Tools For Database Security
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- bsqlbf v2.3 Released – Blind SQL Injection Brute Forcing Tool
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool
- FG-Injector – SQL Injection & Proxy Tool
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 74,802 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 54,068 views
- SQLBrute – SQL Injection Brute Force Tool - 39,531 views