Angry IP scanner is a very fast IP address and port scanner.
It can scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports. It is cross-platform and lightweight. Not requiring any installations, it can be freely copied and used anywhere.
Angry IP scanner simply pings each IP address to check if it’s alive, then optionally it is resolving its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans ports, etc. The amount of gathered data about each host can be extended with plugins.
It also has additional features, like NetBIOS information (computer name, workgroup name, and currently logged in Windows user), favorite IP address ranges, web server detection, customizable openers, etc.
Scanning results can be saved to CSV, TXT, XML or IP-Port list files. With help of plugins, Angry IP Scanner can gather any information about scanned IPs. Anybody who can write Java code is able to write plugins and extend functionality of Angry IP Scanner.
In order to increase scanning speed, it uses multithreaded approach: a separate scanning thread is created for each scanned IP address. It is also cross platform running on Windows, Linux & Mac.
You can download Angry IP Scanner version 3.0-beta3 below:
Or read more here.
- Blackhash – Audit Passwords Without Hashes
- EyeWitness – A Rapid Web Application Triage Tool
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Multi Threaded TCP Port Scanner For Linux & Windows
- Vega – Open Source Cross Platform Web-Application Security Assessment Platform
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,845,784 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,031,041 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 613,626 views