rtpbreak 1.3a has been released, we initially brought you news of this tool back in August 2007 with the first announcement of rtpbreak.
With rtpbreak you can detect, reconstruct and analyze any RTP session. It doesn’t require the presence of RTCP packets and works independently form the used signaling protocol (SIP, H.323, SCCP etc). The input is a sequence of packets, the output is a set of files you can use as input for other tools (wireshark/tshark, sox, grep/awk/cut/cat/sed and so on). It also supports wireless (AP_DLT_IEEE802_11) networks.
This is a list of scenarios where rtpbreak is a good choice:
- reconstruct any RTP stream with an unknown or unsupported signaling protocol
- reconstruct any RTP stream in wireless networks, while doing channel hopping (VoIP activity detector)
- reconstruct and decode any RTP stream in batch mode (with sox, asterisk)
- reconstruct any already existing RTP stream
- reorder the packets of any RTP stream for later analysis (with tshark, wireshark, …)
- build a tiny wireless VoIP tapping system in a single chip Linux unit
- build a complete VoIP tapping system (rtpbreak would be just the RTP dissector module!)
This project is released under license GPL version 2.
You can download rtpbreak 1.3a here:
Or read more here.
- CMSmap – Content Management System Security Scanner
- Windows Credentials Editor (WCE) – List, Add & Change Logon Sessions
- Droopescan – Plugin Based CMS Security Scanner
- rtpBreak – RTP Analysis & Hacking Tool
- peepdf – Analyze & Modify PDF Files
- BackTrack Final 3 Hacking LiveCD Released For Download
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,892,297 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,103,427 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 635,458 views