WifiZoo is a tool to gather wifi information passively. It is created to be helpful in wifi pentesting and was inspired by ‘Ferret‘ from Errata Security.
The tool is intended to get all possible info from open wifi networks (and possibly encrypted also in the future, at least with WEP) without joining any network, and covering all wifi channels.
WifiZoo does the following:
- gathers bssid->ssid information from beacons and probe responses
- gathers list of unique SSIDS found on probe requests
- gathers the list and graphs which SSIDS are being probed from what sources
- gathers bssid->clients information and outputs it in a file that you can later use with graphviz and get a graph with “802.11 bssids->clients”.
- gathers ‘useful’ information from unencrypted wifi traffic (ala Ferret,and dsniff, etc); like pop3 credentials, smtp traffic, http cookies/authinfo, msn messages,ftp credentials, telnet network traffic, nbt, etc.
You can download WifiZoo v1.3 here:
Or read more here.
- RWMC – Retrieve Windows Credentials With PowerShell
- MITMf – Man-In-The-Middle Attack Framework
- LaZagne – Password Recovery Tool For Windows & Linux
- WifiZoo v1.2 – Gather Wifi Information Passively
- iSniff-GPS – Passive Wifi Sniffing Tool With Location Data
- p0f – Advanced Passive OS Fingerprinting Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,954,277 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,332,206 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 665,899 views