Everybody has a favorite shell; not so many under Windows as there are under Linux, but anyway…
As most will tell you there favorite shell under Linux would be bash, as under Windows not really having what to chose from they would say cmd.exe (ok, bash can be used under Windows via cygwin, if I remember well).
But if you remeber well I wrote an article a while back about PowerShell, and so it seems that nowadays Windows users have a brand new shell which at some points can be quite impresive…
Anyway this article was ment to compare bash – PowerShell, but rather than doing that I would advice you to take a look on Wikipedia Comparison of computer Shells; this way you can decide which shell is the best (suitable) for you…
P.S. PowerShell being a freshly developed shell may have some glitches, as I found one some time ago NetCat & PowerShell -> disaster
- Teen Accused Of Hacking School To Change Grades
- Google’s Chrome Apps – Are They Worth The Risk?
- Twitter Breach Leaks 250,000 User E-mails & Passwords
- No related posts
Most Read in General News:
- Hacking Still Can’t Outdo Stupidity for Data Leaks - 125,202 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,224 views
- One Of The World’s Most Prolific Music Piracy Groups Busted - 43,506 views