Happy New Year to everyone and cheers to a fantastic 2008.
Let’s hope the year is buzzing with security news, there are interesting and exciting new developments and tools and the Darknet community can grow and become more active.
If you can help us promote the site we’d appreciate it! Just drop a mention to friends, link to us from your blog or website and be a part of the active commenting community.
There have been some excellent activity in the last couple of months comments wise and I appreciate it! I do read every comment and there has been some pretty interesting debates about various subjects.
So keep up the activity, keep discussing, learning and sharing and we can all grow as information security professionals together.
Happy 2008 to all our readers and subscribers – let’s hope we get more in 2008!
- Yes – We Now Have A Facebook Page – So Please Like It!
- Merry Christmas 2012 From Darknet
- Server Migration – Moved To Linode! And Changed To Nginx/PHP-FPM/APC/W3TC
- Happy Chinese New Year 2011
- Happy New Year For 2009 From Darknet
- Malware Outbreak During New Year – Dref-V and Trojan downloader Tibs-jy
Most Read in Site News:
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH - 36,444 views
- Get the ball rollin’ - 18,983 views
- Slashdot Effect vs Digg Effect Traffic Report - 12,230 views