wsScanner is a toolkit for Web Services scanning and vulnerability detection.
This tool has the following functions:
By leveraging search engine this tool helps in discovering Web Services running on any particular domain or with certain name pattern.
It is possible to enumerate and profile Web Services using this tool and one can follow it up by auto auditing (.NET only). .NET proxy gets dynamically created for audit module. One can do vulnerability scan for data type, SQL injections, LDAP/Command injections, Buffer checks, Bruteforing SOAP etc. It is also possible to leverage regex patterns for SOAP analysis.
This tool helps in fuzzing different Web 2.0 streams like SOAP, XML-RPC, REST, JSON etc. This module helps in assessing various different Web Services.
It is possible to scan UDDI servers using this tool for footprinting and discovery of Web Services.
This tool is still in beta and they are planning to add some more features and support. Stay tuned for future releases as well.
You can download wsScanner here:
Or read more here.
- Pinterest Bug Bounty Program Starts Paying
- Rowhammer – DDR3 Exploit – What You Need To Know
- Santoku Linux – Mobile Forensics, Malware Analysis, and App Security Testing LiveCD
- Host-Extract – Enumerate All IP/Host Patterns In A Web Page
- Binging (BETA) – Footprinting & Discovery Tool (Google Hacking)
- Keep on Fuzzing! Advice
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 229,956 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,459 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,214 views