Competition time again!
As you know we started the Darknet Commenter of the Month Competition on June 1st and it ran for the whole of June and July. We have just finished the sixth month of the competition in November and are now in the seventh, starting a few days ago on December 1st – Sponsored by GFI.
We are offering some pretty cool prizes like iPods and PSPs, along with cool GFI merchandise like shirts, keyrings and mugs.
And now the winner will also get a copy of the Ethical Hacker Kit.
Keep up the great comments and high quality interaction, we really enjoy reading your discussions and feedback.
Just to remind you of the added perks, by being one of the top 5 commenter’s you also have your name and chosen link displayed on the sidebar of every page of Darknet, with a high PR5 (close to 6) on most pages (4000+ spidered by Google).
So announcing the winner for November…it’s dirty! dirty is a relative newcomer in commenting here, but he’s very active!
Thanks to everyone else who commented and thanks for your links and mentions around the blogosphere!
Feel free to share Darknet with everyone you know :)
Keep commenting guys, and stand to win a prize for the month of December.
We are still waiting for pictures from backbone, Sandeep and TRDQ and dre of themselves with their prizes!
Winner of the month for June was Daniel with 35 comments.
Winner of the month for July was backbone with 46 comments.
Winner of the month for August was TheRealDonQuixote with 53 comments.
Winner of the month for September was Sandeep Nain with 32 comments.
Winner of the month for October was dre with 19 comments.
- Yes – We Now Have A Facebook Page – So Please Like It!
- Merry Christmas 2012 From Darknet
- Server Migration – Moved To Linode! And Changed To Nginx/PHP-FPM/APC/W3TC
- January Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!
- June 2008 Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!
- April Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!
Most Read in Site News:
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH - 36,391 views
- Get the ball rollin’ - 18,980 views
- Slashdot Effect vs Digg Effect Traffic Report - 12,222 views