The MSF eXploit Builder (MSF-XB) is a free win32 application (GUI) that wants to be an Exploit Development Platform. The main goal is to speed up the exploit development process, this is accomplished by using the powerful functionalities and neat design of The Metasploit Framework.
MSF-XB automatically generates MSF compliants exploits modules.
The MSF-XB package also includes for your convenience:
- TAOF, The Art Of Fuzzing v0.3.2
- ProxyFuzz v0.1, Rodrigo Marcos
- FileFuzz v1.0.2510.28439, iDefense
- FTPfuzz v1.0, Infigo
- WinFuzz v18.104.22.168, Fakehalo
- Findjmp2, Class101
- Sysinternals (Microsoft) PStools
- wget.exe, GNU
- xCmd (remotexec clone)
- A local database of opcodes/return addresses (Cross-platforms, 10 locales, fast and reverse queries)
- An ASCII table
- A lot of converters (Ascii, Hex, Byte, Unicode …)
- Malcode Analyst Pack v0.2
- Process Stalker, iDefense
- Please edit and customize the MSF-XB.INI file
- MSF-XB requires the Metasploit Framework installed to work properly (http://www.metasploit.com ): Version 3 is recommended
- MSF-XB requires a debugger to be installed (Immunity Debugger)
You can download MSF eXploit Builder here:
Or read more here.
- drozer – The Leading Security Testing Framework For Android
- Twitter Vulnerability Allows Deletion Of Payment Details
- Twitter Bug Bounty Official – Started Paying For Bugs
- Metasploit 2.7 Released – Automated Hacking
- Immunity Debugger v1.0 (immdbg) Release – Download it Now!
- Metasploit 3.3 Released! Exploitation Framework
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 227,562 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,114 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,060 views