The MSF eXploit Builder (MSF-XB) is a free win32 application (GUI) that wants to be an Exploit Development Platform. The main goal is to speed up the exploit development process, this is accomplished by using the powerful functionalities and neat design of The Metasploit Framework.
MSF-XB automatically generates MSF compliants exploits modules.
The MSF-XB package also includes for your convenience:
- TAOF, The Art Of Fuzzing v0.3.2
- ProxyFuzz v0.1, Rodrigo Marcos
- FileFuzz v1.0.2510.28439, iDefense
- FTPfuzz v1.0, Infigo
- WinFuzz v22.214.171.124, Fakehalo
- Findjmp2, Class101
- Sysinternals (Microsoft) PStools
- wget.exe, GNU
- xCmd (remotexec clone)
- A local database of opcodes/return addresses (Cross-platforms, 10 locales, fast and reverse queries)
- An ASCII table
- A lot of converters (Ascii, Hex, Byte, Unicode …)
- Malcode Analyst Pack v0.2
- Process Stalker, iDefense
- Please edit and customize the MSF-XB.INI file
- MSF-XB requires the Metasploit Framework installed to work properly (http://www.metasploit.com ): Version 3 is recommended
- MSF-XB requires a debugger to be installed (Immunity Debugger)
You can download MSF eXploit Builder here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Target CIO Beth Jacob Resigns After Huge Breach
- 2 Different Hacker Groups Exploit The Same IE 0-Day
- Researchers Crack 4096-bit RSA Encryption With a Microphone
- Metasploit 2.7 Released – Automated Hacking
- Immunity Debugger v1.0 (immdbg) Release – Download it Now!
- Metasploit 3.3 Released! Exploitation Framework
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 224,581 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 118,893 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 84,984 views