WifiZoo is a tool to gather wifi information passively. Similar to dsniff but for wireless work, the author wanted to do something wifi-related somewhat helpful in wifi pentesting. Something of an extension of Ferret from Errata.
It’s essentially a tool to get information from open wifi networks without joining any network, and covering all wifi channels. Most of the packet parsing is done by Scapy.
WifiZoo does the following:
- Gathers bssid->ssid information from beacons and probe responses
- Gathers list of unique SSIDS found on probe requests
- Gathers the list and graphs which SSIDS are being probed from what sources
- Gathers bssid->clients information and outputs it in a file
- Gathers ‘useful’ information from unencrypted wifi traffic (like passwords/credentials etc)
- Kismet (if you want to do channel hopping)
- Logs are stored in ./logs/ (so make the directory)
You can download WifiZoo here:
Or you can read more here.
- Garmr – Automate Web Application Security Tests
- ParanoiDF – PDF Analysis & Password Cracking Tool
- XSSYA – Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Scanner Tool
- WifiZoo v1.3 Released – Passive Info Gathering for Wifi
- Russia Heavy Handed Registration for Wifi
- Inguma – Penetration Testing Toolkit
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,863,130 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,051,976 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 622,243 views